hello brett your avatar looks like dracula
Awesome TV Shows
Nice blog. The colors and background look sick
Cool blog, Vokki goes well with the subject whats the backgrounds significance though?
Awesome, I love all these shows and the topic as well since its a "blog" people who are looking for a blog like this wouldnt care about the background being the flash logo. The tile effect is pretty distracting though.
cool blog.cool colors. I guess
hello brett your avatar looks like dracula
ReplyDeleteAwesome TV Shows
ReplyDeleteNice blog. The colors and background look sick
ReplyDeleteCool blog, Vokki goes well with the subject whats the backgrounds significance though?
ReplyDeleteAwesome, I love all these shows and the topic as well since its a "blog" people who are looking for a blog like this wouldnt care about the background being the flash logo. The tile effect is pretty distracting though.
ReplyDeletecool blog.cool colors. I guess
ReplyDelete