TV
Shows
Brett Moratto
I
want to talk about my favorite television shows that are currently
playing. This is a great place to find
all of the latest shows on TV and a discussion on what happened each week. Each day I will go on here to put up my
opinion of the show that night and I want to hear what you guys think of the
show and if there are any other good shows on that night or any night.
This
site will have the times and channels of each show and a review of the overall
story with a list of each episode and a review of the episode for each. You can
leave comments of your opinion of each episode or of the series as a whole. You
can write about shows that you enjoy and want me to put up on the website so we
can all discuss them.
Here
is a list of the shows I watch currently for each day:
·
Monday:
The Blacklist, Forever
·
Tuesday:
The Flash, Supernatural
·
Wednesday:
Arrow, American Horror Story
·
Thursday:
Once upon A Time, The Mentalist
·
Friday:
Criminal Minds, Scandal
·
Saturday:
Two and A Half Men, NCIS
·
Sunday:
The Walking Dead, Sons of Anarchy
These
are the shows I currently watch but I am looking forward to your suggestions on
your favorite shows and what you think of mine.
This class is bullshit. she told me to write three to five sentences. Here's the third one.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Danny^
ReplyDeleteI like this blog a lot, I don't watch too much tv but I do watch some of the ones you've listed! I like your theme too, nothing really clashes with one another, so you're going good so far. Can't wait to see your later posts!
ReplyDeletewow this blog is really cool. TV is pretty awesome. I don't watch it much though. I like the background.
ReplyDeleterlly cooool
Nice blog. I like the background picture. The Voki is also goes well with the theme.
ReplyDeletethi9s topic would keep me interesting. I love the background. maybe add another picture.
ReplyDeletenice topic
ReplyDeleteI like the bacgkround, and your topic. I like the fonts and stuff. Your voki scares me though, I don't know if I'll be able to visit this blog ever again...
ReplyDeleteI like the background picture it pairs well with the black boxes
ReplyDeletemaybe add some videos or pictures
I like your topic. I also like the background. Some pictures would be cool.
ReplyDeletevery interesting, but background takes away from blog
ReplyDeletei like this blog very nice work
ReplyDeletesick background and nice subject
ReplyDeleteThe font could be like slightly larger. XD Imagine the old people who can't really see. O.O Other than that, I like it. :) The background is really cool and the topic is awesome. XD good job.
ReplyDelete